Each year, hundreds of students transfer from NSCC to four-year colleges and universities all over the country to pursue their academic goal of a bachelor's degree. By starting at NSCC, you can achieve your dream while also dramatically reducing the long-term financial burden of college.

Pathways to Bachelor’s Degrees

MassTransfer Associate to Bachelor’s Degrees
Graduate from NSCC with at least a B average and you’ll have guaranteed admission to a state university or UMass to complete your junior and senior years—with no application fees or essays.

MA Commonwealth Commitment Program
Complete your associate degree at NSCC, transfer to UMass or another Massachusetts state university as a full-time student and save thousands of dollars on your bachelor’s degree

Articulation agreements
NSCC works with public and private colleges and universities to create articulation agreements, which agree to accept a program in its entirety or a major portion of a program into the Bachelor level of a comparable program.

Early Childhood Education and Elementary Education (ECE/EE) Transfer Compact 
These statewide compacts are for students transferring from community colleges to state university campuses offering licensure programs at the baccalaureate level.

Where Our Students Transfer

Start at NSCC for your first two years, and save over thousands when you transfer to a public college or university. Transfer to a private college or university and save even more.

See where our graduates go

Bentley University
Boston College
Boston University
Brandeis University
Bridgewater State University
Brown University
Emerson College
Endicott College
Lesley University
Merrimack College

Mt. Holyoke College|
Northeastern University
Pace University
Regis College
Rivier University
Salem State University
St. Joseph's College
Simmons College

Southern New Hampshire University
Suffolk University
Tufts University
UMass Amherst
UMass Boston
UMass Dartmouth
UMass Lowell
University of New Hampshire
Wellesley College


Upcoming College Visits at NSCC

Transferring Into NSCC

If you have attended another college, you may apply for transfer of credit to NSCC. You must complete an NSCC application and also provide a high school transcript and a copy of a diploma or GED, as well as official college transcripts.

Transferring Courses into NSCC

Contact Us

Transfer Services

Brendan Stamm
Transfer Counselor
Phone: 978-762-4000 extension 4051
Email: bstamm@northshore.edu
Danvers Campus: DH-273

Image of campus

Ready to Begin?

Apply Visit Us Request Info