Get more done! Redefine the way you think and do business using a 12-week system rather
than a yearly calendar to get more clarity, meet goals faster, and speed up results. Learn how you can be more productive and speed up results; throw away your calendar and boost your productivity in this highly interactive session.
At the conclusion of this workshop, participants will learn:
- Why time is a perception and how to change the way you think to maximize focus
- What you need to shift when you plan four years into one
- How to measure results using lead indicators and lag indicators
- Ways you can use the 12-week year to build a stronger, more accountable team
- Why scheduling time to regroup, reflect, and re-energize is key to your success
Facilitator: Robin Samora is a marketing / PR expert, consultant, and mentor. She teaches entrepreneurs and small business owners how to rev up their brand online and offline to attract new clients, connect with customers, get media exposure, and increase sales.
NSCC's Supervisors' Connection Workshop, "How to get more done in a 12-week year" will be held on Wednesday, March 18, 2020, from 8-10 AM at NSCC's Danvers Campus, 1 Ferncroft Road, DS106. Cost: $49.00 per workshop Click here to register or call Susan Ryan at 978-236-1240 for further information.